Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Introducing chapter

 INTRODUCING CHAPTER
its me
 

Hi, let me first starting with introducing myself and family. You all can call me SU.  Im a Malaysian and married to a wonderful man.  He is 10 years older than me.  Unfortunately until now we still craving for baby, waiting for almost 7 years.  Nevertheless i have two step children.  Yes im married to a widower with two children and glad they both love me like their own mama.  My first step son is a teacher and my step daughter now studying in UTM, Skudai Johor Bahru (first year). How time flies fast.  When im marry to their dad, they still in secondary school.  I hope they will always remember and love me like their own mom.  For your information, their mom passed away long time ago because of heart attack and asthma.  Me and their dad met by parent matched.  Even though we didn't know each other, im glad now i really love him and i love my life even i married with someone that i never know about him before.

Im now at Dakar, Senegal for my first posting working abroad.  The purpose of my blog is to share with you  my life experiences and of course to express my feelings =D.  

So let us be friends and enjoy reading.  Until then bye2.

Love and Hugs,

Su


No comments:

Post a Comment