Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Asean Sports Carnival in Dakar

Hi there!Happy Friday(with big smile in my face-tomorrow is holiday =D). As i promise to some of my friends, i would story about my sports carnival which was held on October 2011. The tournament begins from 21 October 2011 and ends at 29 October 2011.  See how busy am i..for being a participant and cheer lady.hehehe.  Kak Lang involved in mix double badminton (Kak Lang and Mr.hubby) and its end up with second place.  Next games, Kak Lang involved in bowling and i hold a second place for women category.  Others Kak Lang busy with the logistics and cheering all my friends in the field  ^_*.  Mr. husband play bowling as well but he's not lucky on that night.  However, his team was a champion in futsall. Yeayy!!well done dear.  You know peeps, i never see my husband play on field before and it was so fun watching him play futsall for my fist time ever since we married. I had a dream to play golf with him one day.  I hope my dream will come true soon. Amin.  

That's all for today.  I am going back for lunch. 
 


Until then.  Bubye.

Love and Hugs,
Kak Lang


After badminton tournament,Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand

Kak Lang and Thailand friends before bowling tournament begins
Malaysia team

My dear hubby in action (yellow black t-shirt, near the goal)

After the futsal match

Kak Lang, receiving present~ Majulah sukan untuk negara


No comments:

Post a Comment