Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Its hot and let's go for swim!!

Hi there! Its really hot now in Dakar.  The weather is between 25-35 degree.  I on my aircond and fan last night but still i didnt feel cold.  OMG!! My fat blocking my skin and body from getting cold of the aircond. hukhukhuk.  Therefore, since there's no one in our embassy residence, me and my hubby go swimming everyday. yeay!! I like!!! additionally me wanna to loose weight before go back for holiday in Malaysia.  I must show the improvements.  Swimming can make me loosing weight faster than diet.  So far,  me only swim for 30 rounds per day.  Today i want to upgrade to 40 rounds. Wish me luck!!


Until then.  Bubye.


Wanna see me in bikini?here you are...


*

*

*

*

tara!!!

haip!!tengok pool sudah..hehehe





Love and Hugs,
SU

2 comments:

  1. wehh mu pandai berenang ek? hihihi chesue berenang mcm ayam kna cmpk dlm ayor! hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Che Sue: Kak Lang berenang biasa2 ajork. Macam mana ayam kena campak dalam air. cer citer cer citer..hehee

    ReplyDelete